Sunday, June 27, 2010

been a month since I last posted anything here. really busy... busy till I m dizzy. me taking 2 subjects this semester: Enviromental Chemistry and World Religion. I quite like World Religion but sheesh I really hate Chem... well, I am really no science student. sigh... have never excelled in maths and science. calculations and formulas really dont suit me at all. :P i thought this semester would be a good time for me to take a break from the previous really stressful sem. but this sem is even worse. sigh.. more stressful.. with camp and revo coming along. but actually i m lurving what i m doing in cf. :P

actually i am pretty glad i joined the CF and also met Kenrick. sigh.. i never knew how much i was actually missing out last time. its gonna take me quite a while but hey i will definitely catch up. you'll see.. XDD

0 comments: