you Yuuki, My life and my Blood
I cannot stay with you nor yet apart
My love for you is but a flood
But what I do to you rips my heart apart
Even though I hurt you so
With my fangs and vampire style
When ever i bite you, you will never say no
You are never further from me than a mile
You don't care at all of what I am
You never fail to surprise me
Neither a monster, nor a man
Before you, I would fall to my knees
You are like a star that shines my night
You are what makes my day, just like a white dove
I am a shadow in your bright light
I want you to be my love, Forever
ohh so sweet!!!
I cannot stay with you nor yet apart
My love for you is but a flood
But what I do to you rips my heart apart
Even though I hurt you so
With my fangs and vampire style
When ever i bite you, you will never say no
You are never further from me than a mile
You don't care at all of what I am
You never fail to surprise me
Neither a monster, nor a man
Before you, I would fall to my knees
You are like a star that shines my night
You are what makes my day, just like a white dove
I am a shadow in your bright light
I want you to be my love, Forever
ohh so sweet!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment